HIKOB LION is a wireless and ultra-low power mesh router, operating in the 2.4GHz ISM bandwith and on the IEEE 802.15.4e standardized protocol. With HIKOB LION routers, you simply expand the range of your HIKOB data acquisition system.
HIKOB LION is the generic two-way communication component of the multi-hop acquisition network that routes information from the acquisition nodes, embedded sensors and actuators to the HIKOB GATEWAY.
The HIKOB LION router’s power supply is ensured by its battery and its integrated solar pannel.
- 32-bit latest generation microcontroler
- ISM bandwidth: 2.4GHz
- IEEE 802.15.4e standardized communication protocol
- Power supply through Li-ion rechargeable battery and an integrated solar pannel
- IP67 protection
- Wireless router
- Self-healing & self-configuring network
- Easy handling and installation by third party integrators and installers
- Remote maintenance and diagnostic operations (bidirectionnal network)
- Omnidirectionnal radio antenna
- Intelligent management of radio ressources especially in disturbed radio environments
- Ultra low power communication protocol
- Solar powered (in option: battery power supply)
- ISO9001 certified production factory
- Able to manage multiple acquisition nodes or embedded sensors addressing various types of measures
- Synchronization relay of all acquisition nodes clocks
- Over the air (OTA) firmware update
- Simply add routers to expand the coverage of the system (no reconfiguration or new calibration needed)
HIKOB LION solar panel powered