The HIKOB WISECOW-T sensor is a new generation of wireless magneto resistive sensor node, ultra compact and ultra low power. It adresses traffic management applications.
HIKOB WISECOW-T sensor can be placed within the road pavement in a few minutes and communicates real-time information. HIKOB WISECOW-T magnetometer sensor is configured in a dynamic detection mode for traffic applications.
HIKOB WISECOW-T sensors are designed to offer a battery life up to 5 years under normal conditions of use and with standard settings configuration.
- 32-bit latest generation microcontroler
- ISM 2.4 GHZ radio transceiver
- IEEE 802.15.4e standardized communication protocol
- Embedded sensor node (no interference with snow removal operations)
- Ultra-compact sensor node: the smallest on the market (5.7×5.4 cm cylinder)
- IP67 protection
- Resists to high level mechanical constraints
- Very long battery life: sensors designed to offer a battery life up to 5 years under normal conditions of use and with standard settings configuration
- Easy handling and installation by third party integrators and installers
- Easy to deploy with extremely reduced civil engineering operations
- Instantaneous and intervention free calibration and configuration
- Remote maintenance operations and diagnostic (bidirectionnal acquisition network)
- Weather conditions independent
- Dynamically compensated temperature drift
- ISO9001 certified production factory
- Simply add new sensors or mesh routers to expand the coverage (no reconfiguration or new calibration needed)
- Advanced algorithms for sensors auto-calibration
For traffic applications