HIKOB FROG is a revolutionary low power, wireless temperature, humidity and air pressure smart sensor.
HIKOB FROG captures real-time measurements. It transmits the data via the HIKOB wireless network to power HIKOB LIVEPULSE cloud platform or any other monitoring application.
- 32-bit latest generation microcontroller
- Radio communication: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- IEEE 802.15.4e standard communication protocol
- Autonomy of 7 years ensured by a batch of 3 batteries, for a detection every 6 minutes under conditions of use assuring an optimal network performance.
- Ultra-compact wireless sensor
- Instantaneous automatic network configuration
- Easy handling and installation by third party integrators and installers
- Remote maintenance operations and diagnostic (bidirectionnal wireless network)
- Standardized radio communication protocol optimized for noisy environments
- French assembly and manufacture (ISO9001 certified factory)
- Extension of the scope of the system by simply adding acquisition nodes (no new configuration or calibration)
Temperature, humidity and pressure