HIKOB GATEWAY is the bridge between HIKOB’s acquisition system and an IP network. HIKOB GATEWAY collects data from the acquisition nodes or from the embedded sensors directly or through routers.
HIKOB GATEWAY is provisioning data to the customer’s information system or business application. HIKOB GATEWAY is also configurable to directly transfer data to HIKOB LIVEPULSE for storage and display. In accordance with the defined logic rules HIKOB GATEWAY broadcasts commands to the actuators.
HIKOB GATEWAY connects to IP networks through wired networks (Ethernet) or cellular/wireless networks (3G/HSPA).
- 32-bit latest generation microcontroler
- ISM bandwidth: 2.4GHz
- IEEE 802.15.4e standardized communication protocol
- Integrated GPS positionning module
- Connectivity with wired or wireless IP networks
- REST-XML API for data integration
- IP67 protection
- Power supply: PoE (Power over Ethernet) Ethernet wire
- Self-healing & self-configuring networks
- Synchronisation of all network components (acquisition nodes, embedded sensors and routers)
- Ultra-compact gateway
- Easy handling and installation by third party integrators and installers
- Remote maintenance operations and diagnostic (bidirectional acquisition network)
- Omnidirectionnal integrated radio antenna
- Intelligent management of radio ressources optimized for disturbed radio environments
- Connectivity with all kind of IP networks
- Manage Over-the-Air (OTA) firmware update of acquisition nodes, embedded sensors, actuators and routers
- Simply add new acquisition nodes, new embedded sensors and HIKOB LION routers to expand the coverage of the system (no reconfiguration or new calibration required)
- GPS self-location, NTP or GPS synchronization
HIKOB GATEWAY standard
HIKOB GATEWAY with a 3G interface