HIKOB GATEWAY LITE is a gateway to interface HIKOB acquisition system with third party equipments or components.
HIKOB GATEWAY LITE plays the same role and function in the acquisition network as the HIKOB GATEWAY.
HIKOB GATEWAY LITE collects data from the embedded sensors or from the acquisition nodes directly or through routers, and transmits it to the third party equipment or third party component.
HIKOB GATEWAY LITE integrates with any type of equipment or component through a serial port interface or a 4 dry contact interface.
- 32-bit latest generation microcontroller
- ISM bandwidth: 2.4GHz
- IEEE 802.15.4e standardized communication protocol
- HIKOB NETPULSE EMBEDDED API for data access
- 4 contact closure interface
- Serial port interface
- IP20 protection
- Self-healing & self-configuring networks
- Synchronisation of all network components (acquisition nodes, embedded sensors and routers)
- Ultra-compact module
- Easy handling and installation by third party integrators and installers
- Remote maintenance operations and diagnostic (bidirectionnal network)
- Intelligent management of radio ressources especially in disturbed radio environments
- Manage Over-The-Air (OTA) firmware update of acquisition nodes, embedded sensors and HIKOB LION routers
- Simply add new aquisition nodes, new embedded sensors and HIKOB LION routers to expand the coverage of the system (no reconfiguration or new calibration required)
- Standardized mounting: DIN Rail Type O
HIKOB GATEWAY for traffic applications
HIKOB GATEWAY for parking applications