The HIKOB WISECOW-W sensor is a new generation of wireless road temperature sensor, ultra compact and ultra low power. It adresses all weather monitoring applications.
HIKOB WISECOW-W sensor can be placed within the road pavement in a few minutes and communicates real-time information. HIKOB WISECOW road temperature sensor communicates in real-time the measured road surface temperature for weather monitoring applications.
HIKOB WISECOW-W sensors are designed to offer a battery life up to 10 years under normal conditions of use and with standard settings configuration.
- 32-bit latest generation microcontroler
- ISM 2.4 GHZ radio transceiver
- IEEE 802.15.4e standardized communication protocol
- Embedded sensor node (no interference with snow removal operations)
- Ultra-compact sensor node: the smallest on the market (5.7×5.4 cm cylinder)
- IP67 protection
- Resists to high level mechanical constraints
- Easy handling and installation by third party integrators and installers
- Easy to deploy with extremely reduced civil engineering operations
- Instantaneous and intervention free calibration and configuration
- Remote maintenance operations and diagnostic (bidirectionnal acquisition network)
- Weather conditions independent
- Dynamically compensated temperature drift
- ISO9001 certified production factory
- Simply add new sensors or mesh routers to expand the coverage (no reconfiguration or new calibration needed)
- Advanced algorithms for sensors auto-calibration
For weather monitoring applications